Saturday, October 13, 2007

Links to unreal tournament 3 demo downloads

I took time to compile list of resources where you can download unreal tournament 2007 demo from.

I have to admit what I'm a Halo 3 head, but still there are couple of games that will always take top priority in my book when it comes to fun online play.
It's been Star Wars Battlefront 2 - I'm a Star Wars fan :), and Unreal Tournament, which is, hands down, still the finest form of multiplayer goodness available.

I just bought the Unreal Anthology pack, so I could get the soundtrack and Unreal Gold and the soundtrack just brings back loads of multiplayer memories.

Anyways, Unreal Tournament 3 demo has been unleashed to PC gamers.
So here's my list of mirrors and download sites which carry Unreal tournament 2007. File size is 741MB.

- 4Players
- Action Trip
- Computer Games.ro
- eXp
- Fan Gaming
- Fileaholic
- File Front
- File Planet
- File Shack
- Gamer's Hell
- Worth Playing